Friday, September 24, 2010

Woolrich Since 1830

    The other day I was at my local thrift store and I came across a gem that could not be passed up. this gem I speak of was a blue Woolrich woven belt with leather compliments. If you have never heard of Woolrich you are not alone. I was unaware of them up until about a week ago. Since my discovery of this precious gem I have done some research on the company. 
    Woolrich is an outdoor apparel company founded in 1830 by John Rich and family. From a modest woolen mill in central Pa.  Woolrich has grown and now operates under the staff of 600 employees and is Americas oldest continuously operating outdoor apparel company. Woolrich Has continued a level or excellence in providing a quality product for 180 years. In it's years of service the company has advanced from providing quality outerwear for men and women to providing woolen fabrics, blankets and Home furnishings. 
    To Learn more or just see some really great stuff checkout their website at www.woolrich.com or www.woolenmills.com
    



No comments:

Post a Comment