Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Mouse!

     Here I lye in bed its 300am and it is too hot to sleep. To pass my time I am making just another playlist... I was just thinking on the concert I had last attended. It was a hot summer’s day in Salt lake 
City, concert goers were scattered across Pioneer Park like lawn darts, one young fellow had climbed a tree as the smell of sweet sticky filled the air. A young girl, up on shoulders, was promptly pelted with empty beer cups with hopes that she would get down and stop blocking the view. The mayor of salt lake after many "words of wisdom" announced that “The Mouse” would be coming the stage to melt some faces!
     For those of you that are old enough to remember that modest mouse had a time “... before the ship even sank” than you can remember that they put out an album called building nothing out of something. this nugget of joy has been the soundtrack of better days for me with such sweet jams as “broke” and  “all night diner”, lying here in bed listening to it now just re-affirms that it truly is one of my personal favorites. If you have a chance in between your busy 9-5 I highly suggest getting ahold of it! I promise you that your 510’s will feel just a bit more snug.
Scouts honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment