Thursday, September 9, 2010

Desert island all time top 5 best John Cusak movies

Welp, if you haven't already figured it out by the name this blog will have dessert island lists of what I think are the all time top "things".


 
    A friend of mine suggested that I pick up the movie Hot Tub Time Machine and watch it. Being the movie lover that I am I figured I'd give it a shot! I looked into it a bit and found out that John Cusack was one of the main characters. I will say this, I have never disliked any movie with John Cusack in the cast with the exception of 1408.  In fact if i were in the mood I would make a dessert island all time top five worst movies ever, and I would include that particular one. hot tub time machine was pretty bad. the idea was cool the cast wasn't all that bad. I actually found chevy chase's roll as the maintenance man was a good idea being that he is the 80's movie star of all 80's movie stars.  Anyway, I digress... Here it is in order to redeem Mr. Cusack's name. The dessert island all time top five best John Cusack movies.

1. High Fidelity(2000).
2. Better Off Dead(1985).
3. Gross Point Blank(1984).
4. Being John Malkovich(1999).
5. Runaway Jury(2003).


1 comment:

  1. um, what??? i'm kind of mad at you right now. how did Say Anything not make the list? it's quite possibly my all time fav movie. i heart john cusack.

    ReplyDelete