Sunday, October 31, 2010

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON, and other stuff...


    The other day a lovely gal introduced me to Marcel. He is the cute cuddly shell that happens to wear shoes. Having enjoyed Marcel, I decided to seek out his creator and learn a bit more about him.
    His name is Dean Fleischer and yes he has a degree, a point he makes very clear on his website, in fact his degree is in movie making! Surprise, surprise! He lives and works out of Brooklyn, NY. Dean is currently working editing a IFC television show called FOOD PARTY. I watched an episode and was literally blown away! This show is one of two things 1. Off its rocker nuts! (or) 2. Pure and utter genius. It is for you to decide. Either way it's something to be experienced. So that you may do so I've taken it upon myself to include the pilot episode. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment