Thursday, October 28, 2010

Drive-In Theater Intermission clips 23




    Lately, for one reason or another, I've taken an interest in the local history of my current place of residence, Idaho. It could have something to do with the fact that I'm kind of bored, I can't seem to sleep or I'm just looking for something to do. For whatever reason in my research I stumbled across this little gem. I had been researching the oldest functioning drive-in movie theaters in Idaho and on one of the pages was this video of old intermission adds. I found them to be quite nostalgic and entertaining. I hope you enjoy!
    As far as I can tell, based on my arduous research, the oldest functioning drive in theater is The Spud Drive-In located in Driggs, ID. It has been in operation since July 3, 1953. Just in case you were wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment