Thursday, November 25, 2010

Desert Island All Time Top Five(plus one) best websites for live music.


    Well, as many of you know I am a music fan. I also spend alot of time "lerking" blogs and websites of various types(e.g. art, music etc.). I decided a few weeks ago to compile a list of my favorite sites under the criteria that they had video of live music. Here is a list of my desert island all time top five( plus one) websites to visit if you like live music performances. The list is in no particular order. Hopefully you enjoy. Feel free to comment...
    The A.V. Club is a pretty sweet pop culture website. It covers film, literature and music. One of my favorite shows that has come from this site is "Undercover". Watch the video and it explains the details as to how it works. Just click the link below to hit up the website and check out the other covers. Enjoy!
http://www.avclub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment