Thursday, November 25, 2010

Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeroes NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert


I was never a fan of talk radio until I was a bit older. Because of that fact I was under the impression that NPR(National PublicRadio), which is traditionally a talk radio station, was not for me. I was later influenced by my older, and somewhat wiser, brother that I should educate myself a bit and listen. Naturally I, being a northwesterner, was attracted to NPR. It's what we do. If you don't get it it's likely that your just not from the upper left. As I began listening to NPR I quickly learned what they were all about. My eyes were opened to a whole new world of talk radio. I realized that people had more to say than the president sucks and talk about their opinions on politics. I realized that there was radio that would enlighten, inform, and edify with facts and un-bias information.
All that aside NPR not only talks of politics and world events it promotes culture and the arts. Here is a video of Edward Sharp and The Magnetic Zeros live from the NPR "Tiny Desk" concert studio. You can find more live feed and footage of bands in the NPR studio at the website. Just click the link below:
http://www.npr.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment